COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We confirm that we collect those information from you which is required to extend the services available on our web sites and mobile apps.
- At the time of signing up and registration with the site and apps published by Magna Opus Software Solutions on play store and App store, we collect user information including name, company name, email address, phone/mobile number, postal address and other business information which may also include business statutory details and tax registration numbers.
In this regard, we may also record conversations and archive correspondence between users and the representatives of the site (including the additional information, if any) in relation to the services for quality control, record keeping and training purposes.
- In relation to the paid services, our apps or sites may collect personal information of a more sensitive nature which includes bank account numbers and related details to facilitate the sale or purchase of the services available on the sites or apps.
- We also sometimes may gather and store the user’s usage statistics such as IP addresses, pages viewed, user behaviour pattern, number of sessions and unique visitors, browsing activities, browser software operating system etc. for analysis, which helps us to provide improved experience and value added services to you..
- Once a user registers, the user is no longer anonymous to the system and thus all the information provided by you shall be stored, possessed in order to provide you with the requested services and as may be required for compliance with statutory requirements
- User’s registration with our site and providing information is intended for facilitating the users with training and development services
- We retains user provided Information till it is required for the purpose of providing services. Same can be required for any purpose for which the Information can be lawfully processed or retained as required under any statutory enactments or applicable laws.
- In case you would like to receive a copy of our information held by us for porting to another service, please contact us with your request at the email address above.
- Users may also choose to delete or deactivate their accounts on the site and mobile apps. We will evaluate such requests on a case-to-case basis and take the requisite action as per applicable law. In this regard, please note that information sought to be deleted may remain with us in archival records for the purpose of compliance of statutory enactments, or for any other lawful purpose. Therefore, users are requested to carefully evaluate what types of information they would like to provide to us at the time of registration.
PURPOSE AND USAGE OF INFORMATION
The following are the purposes of collecting the Information
- For the verification of your identity, eligibility, registration and to provide customized services.
- Employees of the organisation are not authorised to use the source code of any software developed at Organisation for any other purpose outside organisation.
- If contract not signed by both parties before start of the project, then e-mail communication will be considered as official and final communication between the two parties.
- Any payment gateways can be integrated in apps as well as e-commerce sites.
- For facilitating and extending the services offered/available on the site.
- For advertising, marketing, displaying & publication.
- For enabling communication with the users of the site, so that the users may fetch maximum business opportunities.
- For generating business enquiries and trade leads.
- For sending communications, notifications, newsletters and customized mails etc.
Please get in touch with us at provided email address in case you would like to object to any purpose of data processing. However, please note that if you object or withdraw consent to process data as above, we may discontinue providing you with services through our site
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Your identity Information that we may collect from you may be disclosed and transferred to external service providers who we rely on to provide services to us or to you directly. For instance, information may be shared with
- Government or regulatory or law enforcement agencies, as mandated under statutory enactment, for verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences.
- Service provider including but not limited to payment, customer and cloud computing service provider (“Third Party”) engaged for facilitating service requirements of user.
In relation to such disclosures, receiving parties have consented and confirmed that:
- a. There shall be limited disclosure of any Information to its Directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives who have a need to know such Information in connection with the business transaction and are only permitted to use your Information in connection with the said purpose,
- b. They shall keep the Information confidential and secure by using a reasonable degree of care, and
- d. The sensitive information collected from users for payment processing will be used only for its sole purpose and will not be shared with public or any other users.
- e. Please keep in mind that whenever a user post personal & business information online, the same becomes accessible to the public and the users may receive messages/emails from visitors of the site
REASONABLE PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
- We strive to protect the User Information, although we cannot ensure the security of Information furnished/transmitted by the users to us as no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- We recommend you not to disclose password of your email address, online bank transaction and other important credentials to our employees / agents / affiliates/ personnel, as we do not ask for the same.
- We recommend that registered users not to share their site’s account password and also they should sign out of their account when they have completed their work.
- As our apps can be set to remember passwords on users devices, in case of lost device, we will not be responsible for securing the user information as this information is stored on users device and user is fully responsible for its protection.
- This is to ensure that others cannot access Information of the users and correspondence, if the user shares the computer with someone else or is using a computer in a public place
User Information that we collect may be transferred to, and stored at, any of our affiliates, partners or service providers which may be inside or outside the country you reside in. By submitting your personal data, you agree to such transfers.
Please contact us regarding any questions, clarifications, or grievances. Please email us at email@example.com
In accordance with the applicable laws, the name and details of the contact person are provided below:
Designation: CEO and Managing Director
The policy may change from time to time, so users are requested to check it periodically