Training Courses and Industrial Training
- The fee for all course will have to be paid in advance in one/two instalments and fee once paid is non-refundable.
- The paid training in IT courses is open for students having background in Computer Science/Applications.
- The training will be provided five days a week.
- Candidates on free training would be put on Live projects only if their performance is exceptionally good.
- Those on free Training will have to follow the time schedule provided by the organisation.
- Candidates for free training will be selected through campus Interview/Written test only.
Android Apps and E-commerce Sites
- Client will have to communicate directly to the organisation at the provided address and contact number on website. Organisation is not responsible for conversation on any other channel.
- A contract will have to be signed between client and organisation after finalising requirements of the client for any software product. Project will be started after partial advanced payment as per initial contract by the client.
- Employees of the organisation are not authorised to use the source code of any software developed at Organisation for any other purpose outside organisation.
- If contract not signed by both parties before start of the project, then e-mail communication will be considered as official and final communication between the two parties.
- Any payment gateways can be integrated in apps as well as e-commerce sites.